Bag: Gucci (c/o CC)
Sunglasses: Dior (c/o CC)
Photos by: Caroline Chocola
Happy Friday and Fall everybody!
My friend, Caroline, and I decided that we needed to celebrate the last weekend in Summer as well as our birthdays (late is better than never, right?). So last weekend, we went to her family’s beautiful home in Harbor Springs, Michigan. It was stunning and felt like a little piece of lake life paradise. We had the best time exploring this cute little town, eating great food, and relaxing.
We also did a fun little photo shoot to highlight what I wore to a Wine Dinner (more on that below!). I’m obsessed with this Olivia Palermo x BaubleBar necklace that I got on sale for $26! I keep a lot of my outfits pretty simple, so adding a piece of statement jewelry can always take an outfit to the next level.
Keep reading for the highlights!
- Monogram Goods: A cute store with so many items to monogram as well as a carefully curated selection of stylish clothing.
- American Spoon: Jams and salsa galore! Go in and taste every single one. It’s a great place to stop if you’re starving and are also in the market for some great jams/salsas to add to your repertoire. I bought a delicious Roasted Tomatilla Salsa (always a weak point for me).
- Huzza: This store feels a little out of place in a small town, but the minimalist in me loved it! It’s modern and feels like something you would find in Chicago. It has an amazing selection of women’s clothing as well as modern interior decor.
- W Wear: Great high-end brands with an amazing selection of coats. I really wanted to buy a white Mongolian fur coat, but it was a bit too expensive. Hate when that happens…
- New York Restaurant: A large selection of food with great salads. The key for a great salad is super fresh ingredients, and they definitely had that!
- Pier Restaurant: This restaurant has a great atmosphere with outside seating that looks over the pier. It’s a great place to grab lunch and relax after shopping.
- Tom’s Mom’s Cookies: Huge, delicious cookies. Enough said.
- Pond Hill Farm: A winery, brewery, cafe, and farm all in one. The best part about this place is the Squash Rocket. You can literally buy 4 squash for $1 and shoot it in this rocket into a field full of sheep and goats who go running after them to eat them. It’s hilarious and a fun time for all ages. I also bought the Farmhouse Dressing as everyone there said it was the best!
- True North: A golf club with amazing food perks. Find a member and tag along to a wine dinner! We had an amazing 4 course French inspired wine dinner from a Chef that was previously in Chicago. It was fun to try new things and meet new people!